Last modification: May 2018
In case of providing third party personal data, you commit to obtain the prior consent to the concerned and to inform them about the content of this policy. In general, the fields in our forms that are marked as mandatory will have to be completed in order to proceed with your request.
1. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data? The responsible for the treatment of your personal data collected on this web is: Responsible: RESTAURANTE MEDIA RACIÓN S.L. (from now on, the HOTEL)
Address: CALLE ZURBANO, 45, 28010 MADRID Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telf.: +34 914 475 111 2.
2. What are your data used for?
Our users’ data will be treated to manage the relationship with them, for the processing and the commercial monitoring of their reservations, the requested service delivery, the assistance for your requests and enquiries, the web security administration and management and the compliance of our legal obligations. This data will also be treated for analysis purposes and for the quality improvement in our services.
Likewise, we will treat your data to send commercial communications.
3. How long do we hold your personal information? In general, your data will be keep during the validity of the relationship established with us and in any case during the periods provided in the applicable legal provisions, for example in accountability and fiscal matters and at any time necessary to meet possible responsibilities that arose from the treatment of personal data.
We will cancel your data when they will stop being necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected.
The information related to navigation will be cancelled once the web connection is finalised and the statistics realised. The data treated with commercial purposes will be kept effective as long as you do not request its suppression.
4. To whom can we communicate your data?
Your data will be communicated to third parties for legal obligations, with your consent or when your request implies its sharing.
5. Legal basis for the treatments. The basis for the treatment of your data is the management of the legal relationship established with us, the service delivery requested or contracted and the compliance of legal obligations, especially of the applicable regulations in accountable, fiscal and touristic matters. The security management of the web and the Booking platforms is based on the existence of a legitimate interest. The realisation of statistics and quality control and reputation, the commercial monitoring of your requests and for sending commercial communications are based on our legitimate interest for internal administrative purposes, as well as on the evaluation and the promotion of our services.
The remission of our commercial communications by electronic means is based on the interested party’s consent.
6. What are your rights? You have rights to know if we are treating your personal data or not and, in that case, to access to your data. You can also ask for the rectification of your data when they are incomplete, as well as to request the suppression when, inter alia, the data are not necessary anymore for the purposes of which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you will be able to request the limitation of the treatment of your data. In this case, we will treat only the data concerned to the formulation, the exercise or the defence for complaints or with a view to other people’s rights protection.
In certain conditions, and for motives related to your particular situation, you will be able to object the treatment of your data.
In this case, we will stop treating the data excepted for urgent legitimate motives that prevail over your interests or rights and liberties, or for the formulation,
the exercise or claims advocacy.
Likewise, and under certain circumstances, you will be able to request the portability or your data to transmit them to other responsible for the processing.
You can revoke the consent you gave for determined purposes, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the prior consent for the withdrawal, and present a complaint in front of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To request the cancellation of the processing with commercial purposes, you can send an email to email@example.com.
To exercise your rights, you will have to send a request with a copy of your national identity document or other valid document that identifies you by postal or electronic mail to the addresses indicated.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the Spanish Data Protection Agency page on http://www.agpd.es.